Need An MRI Now

17 years 2 months ago #3422 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Need An MRI Now
Hi Joe (Fear and Fight): You are in my thoughts....let's hope the MRI on your liver turns out like the one on my knee..."a pain you can live with". I wanted to take this time to wish you the very best for monday and your biopsy....please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your response to my Big Day yesterday with first BCG treatment. It went well, held it the full two hours, but didn't have any fluids after 7 a.m. and the BCG was started at 1 p.m., so I think that helped. No real side effects as yet...just a wicked migraine all night (but I get these all the time anyway) and some bladder pain, but nothing remarkable. Hope it stays this way.

Talk to you soon, and be sure to let us know how your Biopsy and MRI goes....Good Luck Joe.......Sandy

Sandra
"Grandmothers are just antique little girls...."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #3412 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic Need An MRI Now

Joe,
I hope everything goes well for you. Only a few more days to go. Just wanted to wish you well.
Blessings.....Jean

17 years 2 months ago #3409 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Need An MRI Now
Joe,

I'm glad that he's leaving no stone unturned.

There is only a few more days and then this will be behind you. Then, you will know exactly where you stand.

Hang in there, Buddy.

Best regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 2 months ago #3406 by Mike
Need An MRI Now was created by Mike
Dr. Weins nurse called yesterday and said he wants me to get an MRI now he saw 2 small lesions on my liver she said they are probably nothing but he leaves no stone unturned as she phrased it. It is still a go 1/29 for my biopsy and I will be gald to get that out of the way. I did see that lesions on the liver are not uncommon but yes just something else to think about. I have not had a drink in over 4 yrs cause I don't need to live with that pain anymore and had many scans and blood work done on my liver and they always checked out so I am hoping as his nurse said they are really nothing to worry about. I can not count the amount of MRI's I have had but now they are getting tougher cause my dang back hurts so bad it is hard for me to lay on my back and not move. The last one I had done in Sept I made it but I was sure glad when that was over climbed off the table like an old man. God Bless, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne