a little confused,shocked and scared

14 years 4 months ago #3603 by staceyjani
Replied by staceyjani on topic a little confused,shocked and scared
hi guys thanks for all your thoughts. I am also relieved but I do have a question. I seem to have pain when I urinate and some bladder discomforts. I know a week ago when the dr took the stents out he said I could get an infection,I supppose I should check in with that but does anyone remember after the surgery if they had any bladder pains or painful urination? I dont mean to be blunt here at all but Iv'e been intimate with my husband twice since surgery,,I dont know if that is it or what. I had bladder spasms for a few days after surgery and was on pain meds and I thought I was recovering very well ..I think maybe I've felt kind of icky now for 3 days,, I mean upon urination. how is everyone else feeling? and I hope it's ok weather your way. I know we hit the deep freeze this way. many best wishes.. I wont forget u guys and visit when I can.

Stacey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #3604 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic a little confused,shocked and scared
I'm surprised your doctor didn't put you on any antibiotics if he suspected an ensuing infection.....i would definately call him. You need to be on something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne