Sorry...very confused, scared, and not sure.

13 years 11 months ago #31354 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Sorry...very confused, scared, and not sure.
Tricia...NEXT TIME? Run as fast as you can from that place. you are still going to the U. of Chicago right....????
pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #31353 by Just Dance
Replied by Just Dance on topic Sorry...very confused, scared, and not sure.
GKLINE wrote:

George,

Evidently, there was no oath taken here. I am seeing way too much of this same attitude with doctors...not just my own doctor either.

Well, I didn't actually 'get out'. I am still going to this doctor for most of my care in this area because, frankly, there are no other doctors that I can go to around here that would 'catch' anything early enough and none of the other doctors are Urologists, too.

Thanks...I guess I have to just wait and see what happens next and hope he does a biopsy THIS TIME??? :blink:

~Tricia

13 years 11 months ago #31352 by Just Dance
Patricia wrote:

Pat,

Yeah, I don't remember seeing any red noses but they found something pretty amusing at my expense. :huh:

Okay.... I am going to assume everything is fine, I guess.

Oh, I have PCOD...both ovaries have cysts that rupture pretty consistently. :blink:

My only conclusion is that there was no biopsy so I have to 'wait and see' if something comes back that they can check.

Thanks, Pat. :)

~Tricia

13 years 11 months ago #31337 by GKLINE
Didn't these Dr. take some kind of oath of patient care? Or is the new "ME! ME!" attitude become part of the medical profession?

Al I can say is "Thank God You got OUT while the gettin gwas good!"

Good Luck and Good riddance!
George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

13 years 11 months ago #31333 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Sorry...very confused, scared, and not sure.
Did these nurses have big red noses ? The Barnum & Bailey Uro Practice? No one deserves to be laughed at..i'm sorry ..thats inexcusable.
Hemangioma

In children on lateral or posterior walls; 50% are detected in adults

Associated with cutaneous hemangiomas, Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome (port-wine hemangiomas, varicose veins, soft tissue and bone hemihypertrophy)

Painless hematuria

Gross: sessile

Micro: cavernous type

DD: telangiectasia, arteriovenous malformations, angiosarcoma
they are benign
Urethral caruncle...also benign
-Menorrhagia..thats just heavy menstral bleeding which often occurs pre menopause
Don't know why he's looking at your ovarian cysts? I'd check with my ob/gyn on that one.
Multiple Trabeculation is a thickening of the bladder wall over time.
Any conclusions made from this???..hope Pruthi makes sense of it. I can't........sorry.........Pat

13 years 11 months ago #31331 by Just Dance
Pat,

I went yesterday to pick up my records that I asked for days ago. While driving up there I started feeling even worse about it because I was already getting attitudes from a few of the women in the office and by the time I got there, they asked me 'why' I wanted them and laughed. They proceeded to say that they were not ready yet, 'so and so' was on lunch and I would have to wait for her, and after about a 15 minute wait, she came out and handed them to me.

As I read them in the car, I started noticing a couple of things that I wasn't aware of. :huh: They mention that 'I requested the Cystoscopy'. I wouldn't have known to ask for that. Also, I had mentioned the idea that maybe I could be starting Menopause or be in Menopause, it was dismissed and I was told my hormone levels were fine. In the records (under 'Assessment') it shows "Menopause". It mentions a little later that I am "on no medication for my Menopause". :blink: Why would this have been kept from me? I still have irregular, terrible periods and always have but, I think it is important to know if I am in Menopause or not. I am wrong to think I should have been told this--especially since I asked? :unsure:

Later, it mentions my reason for coming to see him on a certain day is 'anxiety'. I never went to him and asked for aid in this area. I went through a multiple-year court battle/divorce (ending last month) and lost my father to Alzheimer's during the divorce. Who WOULDN'T be stressed about these things? :huh: It is tough to just 'get past it all'. Maybe they just asked if I was a bit anxious and put it there to mention it. :S

Anyway, it never mentions a biopsy because they didn't do one. It mentions:

-Neoplasm of the bladder Micro Hemangiomas and Poypoidal lesions (2) at Trigone all cautherized.
-Urethral caruncle
-Ovarian cysts
-Menorrhagia
-Multiple Trabeculation and Hemangiomas Visualized.

Also mentioned is the crimp in my urethra which "creates painful insertion of Cystoscope"...yeah. Then, it mentions the ablation of the lesions. I don't see much after that.... Any ideas Pat and Christine?

I did send these records to the secretary at the doctor's office you recommended, Pat. Thank you. She will contact me later. I will let you know!

~Tricia

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne