Invasive bladder cancer

14 years 1 month ago #30993 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Invasive bladder cancer
JC...in Fla there is the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa..its a NCI designated center..only 2 there that really deal with bladder cancer...Dr. Wade Sexton, and Dr. Jorge Lockhart
Probably the most well known uro/surgeon is down in Miami
Dr. Mark Soloway
www.castleconnolly.com/doctors/full.cfm?source=ccm&doctorID=83CC022943
If you can travel to Houston..MD Anderson ranked pretty high in urological cancers....Dr. Grossman
www.castleconnolly.com/doctors/full.cfm?source=ccm&doctorID=12CC001637
And Dr. Kamat
www.castleconnolly.com/doctors/full.cfm?source=ccm&doctorID=12CC001638
Hope that helps.......pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #30992 by jcschiro
Replied by jcschiro on topic Invasive bladder cancer
Pat thank you for your response. I live in Sarasota Florida.

14 years 1 month ago #30970 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Invasive bladder cancer
JC..where are you located? There are many experts in this field throughout the US......Dr. Harry Herr at Memorial Sloan in NYC....Dr. Mark Schoenberg at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, MD, Dr. Inderbir Gill and Dr. Eila Skinner at USC/Norris in L.A., Dr. Koch at Indiana U. Medical center.......and i can go on and on. Just let me know where you are..maybe we can get you close.
pat

14 years 1 month ago #30969 by jcschiro
Invasive bladder cancer was created by jcschiro
I am a 57 yar old man that was recently diagnosed with invasive bladder cancer and am presently undergoing a 9 week course of neoadjuncvant chemotherapy. I will need a radical cystectomy and construction of a neobladder to be scheduled about 3 weeks after I finsh my chemotherapy.
I want to find the best surgeon to do the job.I would like to know the surgeons that are most experienced in this type of surgery and am willing to go anywhere to have it done. Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne