Pat - Any new info. on test results?

14 years 1 month ago #29941 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic Pat - Any new info. on test results?
Pat: I have been following your forum, and my heart and prayers
go out to you.
I don't know that much about breast cancer, but i do know about having more then one cancer, and also a little about wanting to jump off that bridge.
First thing is to put the bridge idea on hold! As hard as it is to do right now, I hope you can focus on surviving this time
the same as last time.
All i can tell you is in the last eighteen years i had two cancers that i wasn't suppose to live through. But you know what? I was still here in 2009 to have bladder cancer and to get a neo-bladder a month ago. All I'm trying to say is that anything is possible!
Your in my prayers.
Duke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #29928 by vgau
Replied by vgau on topic Pat - Any new info. on test results?
Reading all these posts that talk about the support you've given and especially your strength there is really little to add. However, I too must say that I have appreciated in such a short period of time all your thoughts and advice and would be willing to help in any way if I only could.
Vi

Dx 10/5 Non Invasive Papillary

14 years 1 month ago #29925 by cljjlk
Replied by cljjlk on topic Pat - Any new info. on test results?
Pat,

I too echo the thoughts and prayers for your fight and quick recovery. I have been into myself and my fight, that I forget what this site is all about (support). I was so shocked in reading about your diagnosis. You have provided me and so many with support and information. Therefore I want you to know that I am praying for you.

Hugs,

Chuck :ohmy:

dx - Aug 2005
Five reoccurences (last 12/09 Ta high grade)
BCG Started 10/09 (2 6wk treatment)
BCG Maintenance started 4/10

14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #29920 by Christine Springfield
Replied by Christine Springfield on topic Pat - Any new info. on test results?
Pat,

You were the one person that helped me figure out my hypercontinence issue years ago, back when I was logged in as "n3qtrtme". Thank you so much for making me feel normal when I clearly wasn't ever really "normal". I even got them to try some stuff you recommended and they hadn't thought of yet.

It was shocking and sad to see this thread when I logged in again tonight after a long absence. You have been in my thoughts numerous times in the past 2 years and will continue to be. I don't much about breast cancer but am currently unemployed and have lots of time to do any kind of research necessary, or anything else that may help. A lot of stuff is rolling through your head right now and I want to emphasize to you that you are important to a lot of people... people you may not ever even know about. We all care about you and knowing this community and their breadth of experiences, would do anything to make this better for you. I am sending my prayers and good karma and whatever else may help. I'd even come do your laundry, clean your toilets and cook you casseroles if the commute wasn't so far. (Sorry, TX unemployment sucks) I know I speak for all of us... if there is anything we can do, you just say so.

You have been here for all of us... time for us to pay you back.

I'll be thinking about you.
Christine

T3/G3 - Squamous Cell/Transitional Cell Carcinomas
RC w/Studer Pouch 4/25/07

14 years 2 months ago #29896 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Pat - Any new info. on test results?
Everything George says goes for me too! I can't think of any way to say it better.

Love,
Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

14 years 2 months ago #29893 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Pat - Any new info. on test results?
I am not an expert on any kind of cancer Pat. I wish I could help you with an experts advice, but I am no expert. I will keep you in my prayers and ask that you do not give up. Please keep that PAT attitude you have shown from the beginning of this site. I cannot imagine that abandoning you now.
As I sit here, I cannot imagine the gall of myself asking you to keep your spirits up when the world seems to be crashing around you. But, I am going to ask that you get up each day and physically FORCE yourself to attack this disease. The Breast Cancer group cannot stop the moving train that you are. Make them work for you! They cannot let the poster child of resilience pass through their fingers.
If you need a shoulder... We are here! If you need to vent...We will listen! If you need to cry... We are here!
If you just need...and we hesitate....Kick us in the Ass!
with love
George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne