Wish me luck here.

15 years 6 days ago #25105 by Quiltingnanny
Replied by Quiltingnanny on topic Wish me luck here.
Britt - good luck with the cysto. As for the tendonitis get thee to a physical therapist. My foot dr. sent me to one and I thought " how the heck is that going to help - I can barely walk". Well help it did. I had to do the excersises for a long time after I was discharged from her care or the pain would come back. It has been severl months now that I have not had to do any of the exercises but at the first sign of pain, I would sure do them again. Hope you can get some help for it so you only have to worry about one thing at a time. Bobbie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 days ago #25102 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Wish me luck here.
Britt,

Sorry to hear you had problems and were not able to go for the cysto.
Who needs a cysto on top of all that? :(

Hope things get better soon. Let us know how it goes on the 22nd.

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

15 years 6 days ago #25094 by britt
Replied by britt on topic Wish me luck here.
Im afraid that I was forced to reschedule. I woke up with a severe attack of tendonitis in my achilles. Its so bad i couldnt get to the car. I can bareky get to the bathroom! Its so tight Im afraid it might rupture if I put my weight on it!. Im on for the 22nd now. That will make it sine nov 13th when I had the TURB so Im aa ways off schedule here.
Thanks,
britt

15 years 1 week ago #25069 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Wish me luck here.
Good Luck!

Let us know how it goes.

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

15 years 1 week ago #25068 by britt
Wish me luck here. was created by britt
I have my first post TURB cysto tomorrow. I mentioned that the urine screen showed negative for cancer cells so I pray for a free ride. Its been almost 4 months since I had the TURB done. Do to losing my uro and trying to find the records Its almost been 5 mo. I called today to ask if they used a fex or rigdi scope. The PA was in surgery and the tech didnt know but guessed it was the flex. I had been warned by Mike to walk out if they tried a ridig cath.
Im hoping they can pull this off in the lad this go around! Last time it was stopped due to pain in tryine to pass the prostate. The path report said the dr had reamed out the stricture to 22(?) I hope its still open. A good sign is the fact that the TURB was able to get thru and even with the lage cath they left in for 3 days, I had minimal pain when it was removed and had no pain in urinating as I had from a previous cath. britt

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne