Mr Bubbles Is Home!

17 years 4 months ago #2358 by Mike
Mr Bubbles Is Home! was created by Mike
Mr Bubbles is home now.  After many conflicting opinions...... ::)

We are dealing with a double edged sword here.  At first doc said restart Lovenox (blood thinner) and keep a watchful eye on the wine.....I mean urine  ::) (That's Greg's fault that I now mix the two up)....

After some communication between docs the concensus was that he had the IVC filter placed to block any clots so why not let it do it's job and not chance the bladder starting to re-bleed.  Okay...that makes sense to me too.

He is home and snoring.  I used to complain about that but now how I love that sound  :'(

Cath"y" is back to stay for the week.  That little hussy.....I had a feeling she would squeeze her way back in to our lives (no pun intended).  That was part of the deal.........if we come home so does the catheter.  

No Lovenox (belly injections) for at least the week.  A generous scrpit of Percocet, more pyridium, detrol, bactrim and home we are.

There was a mention that Mr C's alpha phosphate (I am not sure if that is 100% what they referred to.  I am onto researching as soon as I finsih this) was high.  If I am correct that indicates cancer......any computer chair quarterbacks wanna venture a guess??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne