Bongs Bubbles & Carpentry Kits!

17 years 4 months ago #2337 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic Bongs Bubbles & Carpentry Kits!
Hi Wife,
I have an idea for your windowless office. When the carpenter is feeling better, which I am sure he will because you are an unbelieveable support system, have him get you an old double hung window. On the back of it you find a poster with whatever scene you like, the city, ocean, mountains, sky and get several that you can change. Mount it on the wall and it looks like you are looking out a window. I have one at the bottom of my windowless stairway. I think offices without windows should be outlawed anyway.
My prayers are with you and the carpenter for his quick recovery.
Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #2336 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Bongs Bubbles & Carpentry Kits!
Oh Greg you and your wine.  I have a friend who starts each day with two VERY large glasses of Manishevitz..........enough about my dysfunctional friends.  

I'm posting from the hospital.  Mr C is having a CT again as we speak.  He is also going to be going to the vascular lab because they think he is getting another DVT.  He has had the Una Boots as a prophalactic measure but he is so not textbook he leaves almost everyone baffled.

I am in my office basking in the warm sunshine that is coming thru the windows.  On top of the never ending hospital story of Mr and Mrs Bubbles Carpenter...they are moving my office Tuesday.  I have to have everything packed and ready to go first thing Tuesday AM.  

I don't spend much time doing administrative tasks so I am not in the office often.  However I am going to miss the spectacular view of the city, having the ability to view the power and fury of a brilliant lightening storm, the solid sheet of clean white that slows the city to an almost eerie hush, the warm penetrating sunshine that gives me a feeling of peacefulness.
I am moving to an office with no windows.  I'll adjust but I really will miss the view.

I'll update later.  Thanks as usual for all the warm thoughts.

**Whoa! I just modified the above post. Talk about typos!

17 years 4 months ago #2330 by Mike

Hi,

me - I'm going to stick with Champagne with Claret on special occasions >:(

I've just looked up Manishevitz sales list, clearly they come from a long line of dentists and now produce beverages for the mentally challenged:
Deeply worrying 'with a generous mouth feel' and as a real surprise Concord Grape tastes of Concord grapes  :-?
More relief - Blackberry doesn't taste of ?  :o
Bizarre Cherry tasting of .... yes you got it ..... Cherry  ;)
I presume this is the same (well the flavour is) as Concord Wine merely served by a very fat Spanish lass  ::)
Wine tasting like Pie - well there's a real selling point!

Can't you picture the shop of these vintners! Long queues of stoned customers wanting a 'mouth feel' and pie in a bottle - YEAH  :P

Isn't it nice to realise the panic is over with Mr. Woodie and we can get back to the main purpose of this list - laughing about problems, distributing facts, giving support and taking the mickey out of Bubbles  ;) [Wow that was close I nearly said taking the p**s out of but it isn't PC to say that on a BC list  ;D ]

If Bubbles keeps on with that bong and living on a diet of bottled pie she stands every chance of not getting home at night and getting pneumonia again!

Have a GREEEEAT weekend with each day better and Mr. Woodie home WHEN THERE IS NO RISK.

Regards,
Greg L-W.

17 years 4 months ago #2324 by Mike
Thank you all for the information. I printed all of the information so that I can read it and highlight pertinnent info.

With Mr C being in the hospital with the bladder blood clot right now I am afraid it is cutting into my research time. To have things pointed out to me that directly correlate to our situation is great. Less work for my over stressed mind.

It looks like he will be inpatient for the entire weekend. They are looking for the bladder irrigation to result in a "normal" urine color. It started out looking like Manishevitz but now it is more the hue of Greg's favorite wine ::)

Love you all................you're the best!

17 years 4 months ago #2302 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic Bongs Bubbles & Carpentry Kits!
Thank you for that reminder Rosie! I find it very comforting to read that Bubbles' husband risk of being overstaged is higher than his being understaged.
Wendy

17 years 4 months ago #2301 by Rosie
Replied by Rosie on topic Bongs Bubbles & Carpentry Kits!
ACCORDING TO THE LINKED REPORT I GAVE IN THE PRIOR POST, THERE IS MORE OF A CHANCE THEY HE WAS OVERSTAGED THAN UNDERSTAGED. Notice a DOWNSTAGING OF AN INITIAL PATHOLOGY REPORT OF A T1 occurs 35 to 53% of the time. IT IS DOWNSTAGED THAT 35 TO 53% OF THE TIME FROM A T1 TO A TO A TA. A T1 IS understaged ONLY 3 to 10% of the time TO A T2. Why am I reading so much about concen about understaging when these stats do not confirm that?

T Category variation
According to the literature, an initial T1 tumor is downstaged to Ta between 35-53% of cases, while between 3 and 10% of them a T2 or higher is considered

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne