× Welcome click the New Topic button to post

Bongs Bubbles & Carpentry Kits!

14 years 1 month ago #2356 by Mike
Hi,

clearly your energy is rising or is it ONLY your enthusiasm - you'd best stay slim as it seems you want to open a boot fetish parlour under your bed AND have room for Mr. Rug whilst Ratting on him with Russell Crowe AND Kevin Costner - Jean and Bubbles will be eating your diet soon if it works that well ;)

Regards,
Greg L-W.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #2351 by rugrat1956
I hate to be a pig... but I'll take Keven Kostner AND Russell Crowe. As the little old lady I used to take care of... until she die a year ago today... :'( always said... they can put their boots under my bed anytime!! ;D However... come to think of it... I think she was referring to Cary Grant. She was quite a classy lady but she had an hornery streak to her. I took care of her four years. :) rugrat

elaine f.
dob- 1956
female- Indiana, USA
caucasian
smoked cigarettes- 1975-?
5cm-noninvasive- low grade- papillary
TURB- Sept 11,2006

14 years 1 month ago #2344 by Mike

Greg,
Isn't it strange that everyone compares blood in the urine to wine.

Hi,

long may it last - the optimism of wine rather than the threat of BLOOD :(

BTW if I didn't have the ocean behind my window I would have Keven Kostner. Even the "old" ladies like him.

I'd stick with the ocean - never ages and always there! ;)

My son always says "life is a terminal condition" and if I have any complaints to take it up with Eve. He would get along with you famously.l
Take care....Jean

Life is all about how you handle the symptoms - so much of life is trade offs ;)

Regards,
Greg L-W.

14 years 1 month ago #2342 by Jmema
Greg,
Isn't it strange that everyone compares blood in the urine to wine. When I first had my bleeding episode and had to go home with a catheter from the ER the attending physician said in two days I want this to look like a light Merlot.
Maybe he thought that because I was this short and even though I have blue eyes, very "Italian" lady he thought I would realte to the wine.
BTW if I didn't have the ocean behind my window I would have Keven Kostner. Even the "old" ladies like him.
My son always says "life is a terminal condition" and if I have any complaints to take it up with Eve. He would get along with you famously.l
Take care....Jean

14 years 1 month ago #2340 by Mike

Hi Wife,
I have an idea for your windowless office.
... have him get  you an old double hung window. On the back of it you find a poster with whatever scene you like, Jean

Hi,

for heavens sake Jean - don't encourage her! Bubbles and Elaine will be squabbling over who gets the poster of Russell Crowe!

You can bet your bippy the curtains will be VERY flimsy :o There might even be shower curtains :-[

No wonder they let Bubbles out in the park occasionally with her bong  ;D

Regards,
Greg L-W.

14 years 1 month ago #2338 by Mike
Hi,

muddled or what ;)

It is claimed Christ turned water into wine - now you have found a Yiddish Vintner who does Kosher wine! Yeah so the bloody Rabbi has turned wine into 'pie in a bottle' :o

Whilst you and Elaine fantasise about hot sweaty youth! :o

I'm beginning to understand why you go home at lunch time for showers :P

I'm also beginning to understand why they want to move you - what is the padding like in the new cell ;D

I'm glad you have warm hands ;)

Regards,
Greg L-W.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne

Users

Total Online: 0 Users and 118 Guests 

Statistics