First Symptoms

17 years 3 months ago #2633 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic First Symptoms

No Hootie I have no more opinions for you.

Go get the CT and ask for a copy of the reults and that will give you the majority of answers of your assumed conditions.

I cannot wait until the 18th when your CT is scheduled. Your making me a nervous wreck waiting for YOUR CT to happen!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #2632 by hootie_9
Replied by hootie_9 on topic First Symptoms
oops sorry i forgot to mention.. when this all started i felt that pain around in my bladder with the blood the first day.. but the rest of the time there wasn't any pain in my bladder. also, it's odd because the pain in my bladder was only that one day and it came back 2 and a half months later and now it's chronic but with no extra blood associated to it. Any opinions as to what this could be?

17 years 3 months ago #2631 by hootie_9
Replied by hootie_9 on topic First Symptoms
Well my blood was always rust colored but I think it was coming from my right kidney, not my bladder as there was a fair amount of kidney pain to go along with the blood and I haven't seen any since mid July. Since then I've just had chronic trace amounts of blood in my urine.. which again I hope is coming from my kidney and all those supposed stones I have. Seems like I may have a problem with too much acidity in my urine which may be leading to uric acid stones. As for my bladder, when I urinate most of the time it hurts at the end of the urine stream.

17 years 3 months ago #2630 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic First Symptoms

Hi,

so not Burgundy nor Claret not even Rose or Pink Champagne just Vin ordinaire what a Hoot and the best he could manage was a drip - Clearly we are beset with amateurs AND LONG may they remain so ;)

regards,
Greg L-W.

17 years 3 months ago #2627 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic First Symptoms
Hi,
Just re-read my post and discovered the rusty colored urine should have been directed to Hootie and not Vin. But....guess it's good info no matter who reads it but Hootie....Listen up!!!!!!!!!
Jean

17 years 3 months ago #2626 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic First Symptoms
Greg,
I just read your post that ends with life is what gets in the way when we are making plans. It is an awesome post and says some very profound things. I always say if you want to really hear God laugh....tell him your plans.
I always thought it was strange when Lance Armstrong would say cancer was a gift. That was before I was diagnosed but now I know what he meant.
Some people live their whole lives without ever living. What a waste.
By the way Vin....I had rust colored urine for several weeks before my massive "bleed". I blamed it on a kidney infection and took cranberry but it never went away. I was very tired and blamed that on the fact that at 72 I was taking care of a grandchild all day so we tend to find reasons for our "symptoms" when what we should do is go get tested and take action based on the results.
Take care....Jean

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne