helping

16 years 9 months ago #6179 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic helping
Dear Dee,

I am very, very sorry to hear of your loss. If you feel the need to talk this out with us, we have a Grief Section here with a very good Moderator who has been through what you are going through now. Please take good care, and we are always here if you need to talk it out.

Yours Sincerely,
Rosemary Osterhus

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6178 by deeasm
Replied by deeasm on topic helping
well this will be my last update , Ady passed away today peacefully , he is know at peace and free from pain . x

been with my partner for 7 years ,i have a 10 year old son .

16 years 9 months ago #6059 by deeasm
update he is still with us although he has lost his speach, due to the morphine ect , he knows when we are there though his eyes give it away ;D and his still smiling bless him and winking at us ;) thanks for you kind words x

16 years 10 months ago #6013 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic helping
I'm so sorry to read that your partner's prognosis has changed so drastically, but he is a fortunate man to have such a loving and caring companion. Some people live a lot longer and never have that blessing.

Zach

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

16 years 10 months ago #6011 by deeasm
update again partner is currently in a hospice and i have been told he is know in the terminal stage of the advanced cancer so will not be with us for long, he is suffering and i just want him to be at peace know xx thanxs to any who have followed the updates

17 years 1 month ago #4131 by deeasm
well  the latest chemo hasnt worked and the adrenal gland cancer is still growing , so no more treatment will be given. so we intend to make the most of the time we have left together, we are however still looking at the possabilty of treatment at the issels oasis of hope hospital , thanks to all who have contacted me through this web cafe Dee x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne