helping

16 years 9 months ago #6475 by deeasm
Replied by deeasm on topic helping
just when i thought things couldnt get any worse, my dad went in hospital with a blood clot in his leg, had a scan and cause of blood clot is a right kidney tumour and lung mets !!  had a bone scan and bones are clear , thank god ,waiting for  mrsi scan results and kidney function test to see if kidney can be removed as it is invading his ivc vein , any one know of any kidney cancer webcafes ? and lastly can you beleive this dad had an hgv medical around a month an a half ago and passed with a clean bill of health ! !  thanxs dee x

been with my partner for 7 years ,i have a 10 year old son .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6257 by deeasm
Replied by deeasm on topic helping
thanks for all the kind words , they do help as you are all people who dont know either of us, yet you taken the time to write a few words, which have been a comfort to me thankyou all Donna (dee) xxx

been with my partner for 7 years ,i have a 10 year old son .

16 years 9 months ago #6208 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic helping
Dear Dee,
I too am sorry to hear your news.
Takes good care of yourself and evidently your partner was a very luck person to have had you.
Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

16 years 9 months ago #6207 by Renee
Replied by Renee on topic helping
Dear Dee,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss and I like to offer my sincere condolences. It must have been very hard and exhausting for you.(I lost my husband in October 2006)
I am sure it is a difficult time for you right now, with so many things to arrange and look after. However, there may come a time when you like to share your feelings of grief with people who went through the same and when that time comes I encourage you to join the forum Dealing with Grief and Loss.
Take good care, and be gentle with yourself,
Renee
Moderator Dealing with Grief and Loss

16 years 9 months ago #6202 by timb
Replied by timb on topic helping
My warmest wishes to you too. I've followed your story. You and your lad must be heartbroken. But as you say at least he's at peace. We'll be thinking of of you all and wishing you all the strength you need.

All the best to you

Tim

16 years 9 months ago #6196 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic helping
Dear Dee,

I offer my sincere condolences on your loss, I'm so sorry.

If you feel it would help to talk about things, please consider our section on loss and grief, we are here for you.

Please take care of yourself. I wish you peace and healing.
Wendy

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne