invasive bc-- trans cell w/squamous cell features

15 years 8 months ago #18771 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic invasive bc-- trans cell w/squamous cell features
Rob,

Thats report is a little short on info,, maybe stage 3 T-3?? His recommendation is?? Muscle invasive, I would imagine, if this is the case, don't panic, although interesting enough today is one year that my husband was diagnosed, stage 3 T-2. I would get a seond opinion, have another turb at a major cancer hospital, and go from there. By the way my husband just got home from work and he has the outside bag after his r/c, he is 67. So its going to be okay, you need more info, and we need to know it to help you more,, don't panic,,,Rob,, take care Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #18770 by Patricia
Rob...thats not exactly a complete path report but if its a grade 3 and with squamous cell features you're in a rare percentage. Here's an article by G. David Steinberg ..well known in the blc world...
www.emedicine.com/med/TOPIC2344.HTM
You have a lot of questions to ask this doctor and truly i would seek one out that has lots and lots of experience in this field for another opinion. I'm not sure where you are located as i can't completely figure this forum out yet.
Pat

15 years 8 months ago #18767 by robm
just received a dx of transitional cell ca w/squamous cell features -- going in for a ct scan on monday -- the dr graded it "3 out 3" what does this mean? -- any advice -- please ??? thank you rob

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne