Question please

15 years 10 months ago #16920 by tahoemom
Replied by tahoemom on topic Question please
Oh my gosh! Same with my hubby. He said his stomach was not feeling right when he got up!
Yep, any little pain can set me in that "is this related" path of thinking. Nice to hear I'm not alone in this thinking :)

Thanks ((((hugs))))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #16919 by flamenco
Replied by flamenco on topic Question please
Hi Tahoemom,
Once you have the C diagnosis, however positive you try to feel, any little health thing that comes up , you think " Is this it ? Is this a symptom of my treatment ? Or is it a spread ? And take my word, the worst time to ponder is about 3 a.m. !!!
Last night I had real bad heartburn, and the thoughts that were going through my head were crazy, but its really difficult to control them in the dead of the night.
Anyway to cut a long story short, got up this morning ( a bit later than usual), my husband was already up, and he said " hope I didn·t wake you in the night, but had to get up for an "Almax", had reaally bad heartburn !!!!! Must look for a different recipe for cooking them skate wings LOL
Flamenco

15 years 10 months ago #16917 by tahoemom
Replied by tahoemom on topic Question please
You were right , joe ::)
I feel so silly. But you're right, these normal things take on new meanings when diagnosed with this. I am feeling better , and even think I figured out the culprit.

Thanks for putting me back on track (((((((Joe))))))))

15 years 10 months ago #16916 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Question please
Probably from something you ate that just didn't sit good and you said it was a warm night that wouldn't help either. As time goes by these little things you will just roll with not that you shouldn't keep an eye out for something that could be associated with your cancer. But if a bug is going around we can get it also and it would have absolutely nothing to do with cancer. Hope You feel better, Joe ;)

15 years 10 months ago #16915 by tahoemom
Question please was created by tahoemom
I woke from a very awful sleep night , plus really very warm night (unusal here), plus feel like I ate something that didn't agree with me. I have no temperature. But feel like throwing up and a little intestinal problem too.

Could these be related to my operation , or just a lousy coincidence of the heat and something I ate, in your opinion?

I tried to research , but can't find much about nausea 4-5 days after cyctoscopy ???

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne