I cannot help you find a uro-oncologist in/near Toronto, but I can attest to
having bleeding (with clots) for months after my turbt. My case is one where not all of the tumor was removed, though. Waiting until Monday may be ok if urination
is still possible (no blockage, clots can be passed, etc.) If bleeding is very heavy
or urination is v. difficult, you might wish to be seen sooner. Just my perspective
First I want to say that I have been looking at this site for a few weeks and not only it's been very educational but also it's amazing how many people take the time to respond and how warm and caring people are.
My husband has just been diagnosed and had his TURBT last week. Right now we are waiting for the pathology results. Initially he had blood in his urine and went to the local emergency dept and was referred to a urologist. It took 4 weeks to get the initial appointment at which point they offered him a cystoscopy appointment in another 4 weeks. I managed to move that up by constantly calling their office. Anyways, I have found that with every step, we've been the ones that had to be proactive and keep calling and follow up with the doctors office otherwise they don't seem to care too much. And I've also just found out that this Urologist's areas of interest are incontinence and ED (not cancer).
So I'm hoping that somebody knows the name of a good uro-oncologist in the Toronto area that we can go to.
Also, in the last 24 hours, there's blood and clots in his urine again but the doctor said he can wait until Monday to be seen, anybody had more bleeding after their surgery?
In the meantime, this wait for the pathology results is really nerve-wrecking...