Pain after cystoscopy....

16 years 2 months ago #12070 by Imndnile
Pain after cystoscopy.... was created by Imndnile
This journey all started with a burning pain when I urinate after a months worth of antibotics the percived bladder/ prostate infection(urine samples never showed any infection) the pain still persited. My Doctor sent me to a Urologist he to ran the same urine test and found no infection but did find microscopic blood. He then sent me in for a cat scan to which they saw somthing (an unsal polyp ?) I dont recall what he said. He then scheduled and performed the Cystoscopy.(Patholgist report indicates CIS). BCG treatments are scheduled to start on the 14th.

I had these procedure done on the 13th of December and it still hurts to pee some time worse than others, sometimes I see some blood at the end. The doctor has given me Prosed/DS to which does nothing except to make my pee a pretty blue, and several different antibiotics. last urine sample (12/21) showed no infection. I called him on Thursday to tell him it still hurts and I was seeing blood and he just gave another prescription for antibotics and had me schedule an appointment for next week.

At these point I wish I had never complained about the first symptoms of pain from urinating back in October. The pain now is ten times worse.

That about covers it up to to my question today...

How long does this pain go on for?

What can do or take to ease the pain?

Thanks for any answers. IMNDNILE (as long as I dont tell anyone I can pretend this isn't happening).

Imndnile no more.
DX: TIS (CIS): Carcinoma in situ (non-invasive flat high-grade (G3) cancer)
12/13/07

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne