Worried...

16 years 3 months ago #11504 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Worried...
Update: Less than one week following TUR, only minor bladder cramping remains when I go to bathroom. The one question I need to ask the doctor is he has me on 2 Oncovite once per day, where I see others may be taking 4 a day? Did he make a mistake for me? Are there different strengths for this vitamin?

I go back to the doctor on the 19th to have a stent removed and to discuss follow up treatment.

Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #11423 by Joey
Pathology Results
I called the doctor yesterday which was 4 days after my TUR just to discuss my current symptoms, bladder pain when urinating,seams like pain from the stent and constipation that has caused bleeding hems from straining the first 3 days. Any good rec for hemmoroids?
He said this was normal

He then told me that he received the pathology report and the tumor was a P-TA low grade no invasion into the lining or muscle. He said that this was very good news and the odds are on my side that I should be fine with constant follow up. I didn't hear much after that because I just broke down and cried. He was always very upbeat about the tumor not invading the muscle. I then said a prayer for everyone dealing with this and will continue to pray everynight for everyone. I am going to try and not think about this for the weekend if that is possible :).

16 years 3 months ago #11252 by Joey
Holly I am leaving for my surgery now and I have good vibes regarding your outcome.

Hang in there.

Joe

16 years 3 months ago #11247 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic Worried...
Hi Joe,

Well, if they rule out mets....I will have gotten the best Christmas present I could get !!!! ;D God Bless, Holly

ps. They would label the lung nodules as benign and just watch them.

16 years 3 months ago #11243 by Joey
Holly you are so brave. If then rule out the mets, what does that mean?

Joe

16 years 3 months ago #11241 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic Worried...
Hello,
You are welcome :)

I am doing ok I think....I go back to Mayo'son Dec 19 for my 9 month check up. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. My dx being P3a N0 MX - the MX is undetermined metastis. Hopefully this time they can rule out the possible mets. But I am sure that no matter what, my Jesus and all my good friends here will help me get thru it :)
God Bless, Holly

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne