advice

16 years 4 months ago #10883 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic advice
Way to take charge, Jennifer! I'm so proud of you. Taking care of yourself sometimes means taking charge of your care..and you did it.

Keep us posted.

Stephany in Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #10834 by jenz
Replied by jenz on topic advice
My doctor said they would send for them. I signed a release, so they should be able to get them,no problem.

Jennifer

16 years 5 months ago #10828 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic advice
Good Jennifer..i'm glad your sticking with a major center. Let us know what pathology says...do they have the slides or are they going to have to send for them?
Glad you're feeling better.........Pat

16 years 5 months ago #10827 by jenz
No, I will not see him anymore. I will contuine to go to UAB. I have another appointment 12-4 and thats before I was to go back to the local doctor.I will be seeing a different doctor this time, one that deals (more) with women.

There is alot I want to do and say to the doctors I have seen at the local office. I just don't know what I will do... Still thinking.

Another day and still feeling good.

Jennifer

16 years 5 months ago #10810 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic advice
Jennifer,

It's so nice to know that you are feeling better.

I hope you can get the word back to your Doctor's Office that you had to go somewhere else to investigate and resolve the problems that you are having.

What now? Are you going to continue to be seen by your local Urologist?
If you decide to do that, then I hope that you can get some very fundamental issues straightened out with him.

All in all, I'm glad that you are better.

Your bud,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 5 months ago #10808 by jenz
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say to Maria, I know you are fairly new to the good ole USA. Here all you have to do is follow the money. Who evers pockets are being padded the most is where the citizen, of the USA, will have the most problems. Look at Oil, don't even get me started on oil, I 'll still be typing this time nest week.LOL Pharmaceutical companies, who are in cahoots with who ever came up with the idea to take bady chickens,cows & pigs, in just 6 weeks, a baby chick will be a full grown 8 pound chicken. Injection with eveything you can imagine and we then eat this stuff. It's even on our fruits and veggies. I remember when I was little my grandparents had a farm.They would raise and slaughter their on meats and also cured alot of their meats. They grew a garden, milked the cows, collected the eggs every morning, the only thing they ever bought was flour, sugar, corn meal and vanilla waffers. They died of old age, hardy ever sick, until, they got so old they had to quit doing all the thing I mention above and started buying more at the grocery store. I really think alot of the sickness people are having is due to what we eat and the enviromental hazards. I am going to move to the country and start doing all the things that my grandparents done while I was growing up. I am excited about this and I know it will be alot better for me and my family. It is something for all to think about. Just remember things from when you were little. Just my thoughts.

I hate you are having so many problems with the hospital of your choice. May be you can think of it in another way. Maybe it is not ment for you to go to that hospital. Maybe you are suppose to go to another hospital, for better treatment. You never know why things happen, just remember they usually, in the end, work at for the best. We would just feel much better if we could understand things from the get go. Just something for you to consider. Just keep looking and praying and the lord will guide the way. I will keep you in my prayers.

Update on UAB visit:
I went Wednesday, meet with the doctors and told them everything I could think of. The doctors listened and said they wanted to culture a urine sample. I said do what ever you need to do, to make me feel better. The nurse put a cath in and got the urine and used some kind of hand suction thinge. Well when she used that thing a scab came out. I hurt when I went to the bathroom about three or four more times and that was it. They gave me some stuff for burning but I never got the chance to get it filled before the burnig had quit. I was on my way back home for Thanksgiving. I was going to get it filled when I got to my mom house. It really made me think about my systoms. If that scab was kinda blocking the ureatha and I could not completely empty my bladder and....what if the scab was scraching or cutting when I went to the bathroom, causing the bleeding and.....I didn't think about the chills happing eveytime I went to bathroom, but they (most of the time) did. so..... The pain was so bad that when I went I'd have to get a death grip, with both hand, onto someting in the room. I would get up and after I got my breath, I would have a chill, go lay down and get warm. That could explain the chills. My body was just tring to cope. I think my blood pressure would drop just enough from the pain to cause the chills. Sounds strange but that's what I think. It is one of those things that you start to put together after you start feeling better. I think---- I bet this is what caused this and this is what cause that. You know what I mean?????? All I have to say is: I never thought I would be as sick as I have been after this. I also never thougt that just getting a cath put in would make me feel better, but it did. I can go to the bathroom no problems no pain. I'm glad I feel so much better now. I'm still upset with the doctors office that did the surgery, they could have helped if they had only put forth an ounce of effort and concern for me, instead of brushing me off. I felt better that very day. I'm extremly releived. Thanks to everyone that encouged me to get someone else to help me. It helped me have a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for everyones advice and concern.

I also ask to have my pathology re-read.
So I will let everyone know, when I know something. I really think it will be OK. Just keep hoping.

Whew.... I"m tried of talking to myself while typing all this. LOL. I Know you are all tired of reading, so I'll go for now. THANKS EVERYONE

Jennifer

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne