women with neobladder, pouch, or bag?

9 years 5 months ago #47340 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic women with neobladder, pouch, or bag?
No need to apologize we will either get your friend online but we will make sure she gets help.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #47339 by Kschoenberger
Replied by Kschoenberger on topic women with neobladder, pouch, or bag?
Ok great. Sorry about that. I just emailed you. Thank you!

9 years 5 months ago #47336 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic women with neobladder, pouch, or bag?
Hello, I am the President of this organization. Because of security concerns we do not allow personal information in the forum. If your friend is not on the internet please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will arrange for someone to give her a call.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kschoenberger

9 years 5 months ago #47335 by Kschoenberger
women with neobladder, pouch, or bag? was created by Kschoenberger
Are there any women out there with either the neobladder, pouch, or external bag? A friend of mine has been diagnosed with bladder cancer and has been faced with the decision of what option she wants to go with (if she ends up even being a candidate for the neobladder), and she desperately wants to talk to any women out there that have had any of these three (neobladder being the priority). Her doctor hasn't been much help putting her in contact with other female patients. Hoping some of you are kind enough to speak with her (preferably over the phone). We are in MN. If any of you women are also in MN, I know she'd love to meet in person and even be able to see a pouch, and how to clean it even. She just wants as much info as possible before she makes this decision and is feeling very discouraged at the thought of having to make this decision based on pamphlets and website articles. Thank you so much.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne