Journey is over!

12 years 4 months ago #40445 by walttracey
Journey is over! was created by walttracey
Just wanted to let everyone know that Gator (Walt) passed away on Dec. 3 2011. After our long journey since his Diagnosis in june. It was along very hard struggle. We spent most of the last 3 months just spending time with our children as much and as often as they could come to see us. 8 out of 10 live in Indiana and we moved to Walt's hometown Nov.2010. He has 2 bro. and 1 sister that are still living here. 1 sister that lives in Florida. We had Jamie our nurse from Gentiva home health for 4 mos and kandi from Heritage Hospice for 2mos. Then alot of nurses from EMRH in Danville who were our angels on earth that helped us along our journey. He is at peace and in no pain and I am thankful to the lord for that. I just don't know what to do I miss him and my heart is broken. Thank you all for your advice and kindness over the last 3 yrs. I will still check in from time to time. I will be going to Florida soon to spend sometime with my Dad and try to get my emotions in check. Thank you all so very much!

Diag. BC 8/2008
2 TURB 8/2008-12/2008
Diag. T3 BC MI
RC 3/29/2009 Indiana Pouch
Diag. Metast.BC-Bone Cancer 6/21/11
Hip Frac. 7/7/11
Hip Replace 7/12/11
Nupagen & blood trans. 7/29-8/2/11
10 HD RAD treat. HIP C2-4
Death 12/3/2011
Age 69
(Walt) Gator Bottoms.
My wife Tracey
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne