Prayers for Aimeth

16 years 1 month ago #14053 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Prayers for Aimeth
Yes Joe, many doctors say stupid things, I remember one who said his bladder looks like it has cancer, this was recent. Thank God we didn't have that in our experience.
I made this post as I am touched by the time members spend helping others along
the journey. In Aimeths case we followed them until the end, and others as well.The point of my post is if we didn't get on here and talk the one who gets the mis information or information thats mis-construed they would never know they don't have to stay with one doctor, they deserve to be treated by top notch doctors, ones who don't land durogitory remarks on you. Like if you get cancer this is the one to have,,,I BEG YOUR PARDON,,,tell that to my husband.he will not agree.. We make a difference here, thats why I remain on the forum. I suppose I could be playing bridge or something, but then I wouldn't make someone out there feel better, and not scared of what they face, as we all did..........thanks Joe,,, Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14043 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Prayers for Aimeth
Ginger I read this and it made me think of a post down in superficial this person with a very low grade stage said his Urologist told him if you ever get cancer this is the cancer to get. Now what idiot Dr. would say this and maybe this person needs to see how evil and destructive this cancer can be and people who have lost love ones so close to their heart. When I read that statement I was crossed between anger and bitterness. God Bless Aimeth and her family. Joe

16 years 2 months ago #13804 by Gene Beane
Prayers for Aimeth was created by Gene Beane
Fellow caregivers and b/c patients, I think as a caregiver I can't imagine what it would be like to loose my husband to bladder cancer. One of our caregivers has indeed experienced what it can do to a loved one. Being a compassionate person I am asking everyone to pray for Aimeth, she is not the first and won't be the last to loose a loved one but is foremost in my mind today. The thing is thru her journey she was strong, she had many challenges, if you read her January 21rst post she was gathering the courage to make a trip to Disney, many challenges faced her as she proceeded to make it a wonderful memory, my hope is that we here helped her with some of what she faced.
Its amazing that one little reply can lift ones spirits, or give them the confidence to carry on, so we continue to help those who face the unknown with bladder cancer. I am touched by the generousity of the people here who helped me in my time of need, to help me thru what we faced, today I will think about Aimeth as she needs support and the love of family. I am thankful for this FORUM!!! Bless Aimeth and her family...Ginger

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne