Why I Love My Grand Daughter

17 years 3 weeks ago #4496 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Why I Love My Grand Daughter
Rosemary you should be equally as proud your grand daughter is also precious and looks like you and I know you you spoil the heck out of her I could tell from the way you were holding her on that dance floor think it was a dance floor lol :). This is what gets me when people say life sucks. God gives is all different crosses to bear but has planeted so many gifts in front of our noses it is the fool that does not take advantage of these. Your Buddy, Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 weeks ago #4486 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Why I Love My Grand Daughter
Joe,

She is beautiful. I can tell that she is spoiled.

My grandbaby loves her dolls. She even has a little shopping cart that she puts them in to go "shopping". When Kaely's daddy (my son) comes home from work, she goes in her room to kiss her dolls. I guess that means that she is happy to see him.

I know how you feel about your grand-daughter.

She is absolutely lovely.

Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 4 weeks ago #4480 by Mike
Why I Love My Grand Daughter was created by Mike
I raised 3 sons and I love all three dearly. But I never had a girl and this is my grand daughter Carlie she is 5 yrs old going on 12 lol. When she is here it is no longer my house because she runs the shows and I spoil her to death. Boys are just to busy getting into things where girls are just precious when it comes to their dolls. Carlie has at least 15 dolls and she calls them her kids. She can spend hours playing with them sending some to school, others for a nap, and here is time to feed one lol. She just rocks my world and I love when she is over at my house. This is Christmas as you can see and she just adopted another kid lol. Joe :)

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne