Where are the "Breadcrumbs"?

10 years 4 months ago #45546 by samith
Replied by samith on topic Where are the "Breadcrumbs"?
The next bar below that has blueish print, not easy to read against the purple in my opinion.

Smile PlzZZzzz…(Usman Malik)…!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #44058 by pemquid
Replied by pemquid on topic Where are the "Breadcrumbs"?
I can find what I think you mean by the breadcrumbs, but possibly they weren't up yet when you posted. There are a couple of purple bars (shorter ones, below the main header). The first purple bar has white print, and is the broad categories: Recent Topics, New Topic, My Topics, Profile, and Categories. The next bar below that has blueish print, not easy to read against the purple in my opinion. that is the breadcrumb bar I think you are looking for. For example, the one I see now has: Forum > Forum Threads > Chit Chat > Where are the "Breadcrumbs"? > Reply Topic. Click on "Chit Chat" takes you back to that thread, click on "Forum Threads" takes you back to the list of all the thread categories.

Hope this helps.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

11 years 2 months ago #44016 by harleygirl
Where are the "Breadcrumbs"? was created by harleygirl
There used to be a way when you were viewing a post to go to the top of the page and click on the breadcrumbs to get back to the topic you were viewing. Now I can't find this convenient way to go back without having to go to the main forum page and start all over.

Also the pages are loading excruciatingly slow for me. I am using IE and have a FIOS connection. I looked for a way to post this in the technical issues section but there was no way to post there.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne