Miss you

11 years 5 months ago #43427 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic Miss you
Barbara,

WOW!!! Not a good time. Glad you are feeling better and I hope you continue to heal quickly! Welcome back!

Mike

PS: I have faith in gravity so I didn't fear you fell off. :D

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #43422 by Babsiebob
Miss you was created by Babsiebob
Hi everybody
I have been home from Ma since the end of August and have been sick ever since.
I was helping my hubby clean out the sprinklers , pulling and cutting tough grass. I was fine but the next day I had very bad pain in my shoulder and down my arm. This was Friday but Monday Bob call the ortho doc and got me in that afternoon. They said it was tendonitis, gave me a shot , predisone and told me to come back in a month. Thursday I could not stand the pain so Bob called again, went in that afteroon, another shot. Went back for the month check worse, did and MRI another shot and went back in 2 days, the shoulder was ok but had this horrible pain and bee stings down my whole arm. Did another MRI, went back in 2 days, he sent me to a nuerosurgeon, It was 3 discs in my neck. He said I needed immediate surgery which I had last Thursday, came home on Friday. I can't do anything for 6 weeks but I feel much better. I really miss chatting with all of you and just wanted you to know that I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth.
I will see you all when I can stay up until 8 on Sunday night.
Love you all
Barbara

Dx 4-28-08
pT3a no mo
Rc with Ileal Conduit on 6-09-08
2nd surgery on 6-27-09 for ureter leak
Renal failure on 7-01-09 nephy tube and then stent on 7-09-09
so far so good

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne