cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!

17 years 2 weeks ago #4284 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!
Yeah Wendy that is the kind of things joke wise I am talking about I do around the house about mine not the tit joke since I have none lol :) just checked still none there. But when Gilda Radner and I remember her well said that no cancer joke is funny man she was crazy and I mean crazy as hail so I go with her on this. Yup laughter is the best kind of medicine as long as it is done with some taste and respect. I lived my life on the fast side and certain jokes about this are cool but I also remember real fast I am fighting for my life here so there ain't many things funny about this. Guess it is the type of thing you gots to know where to draw the line. Best Wishes, Joe ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 2 weeks ago #4280 by jrcanoe
Replied by jrcanoe on topic cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!

No but I did make a comment in an earlier post about needing to find a place with Butt Ugly nurses with nasty dispasitions to nip this kind of forseable problem in the bud.

17 years 2 weeks ago #4277 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!
You know what they say lafter is the best medisen. Speeking of the erection thing Did you get any with the Cath in. I did wake up like that a few times not really fun thing to do. Man I am 57 should not do that its really wierd. Had to beat it down with a stick. Soory ladys if this is to much my sincere oppolagys. But those guys started it. Skypilot :D Don

Hanging in there!

17 years 2 weeks ago #4276 by jrcanoe
Replied by jrcanoe on topic cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!

Some jokes and people you need to laugh "at" and not "with" While I find all the jokes you posted distasteful, the one about boinking a cancer victom brought a chuckle. Thoughs of sex and erections have just returned to me and it reminded me of the flash the trucker game the collage coeds play and an idea for a new one I wish they also played.
Do you think BC is an occupational hazzard for Drivers?

A comedian named Lisa Lampinelli offended and insulted me on so many levels and catigories that I was quite shocked then ammused. I'm ammused that I can be offended but would be mad if not included. I spent most of her show gigaling shakeing my head saying "thats so wrong"

17 years 2 weeks ago #4271 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!
Sometimes my sister and I make sick jokes about our cancers and get a good laugh. Once my husband called me a one-tit wonder and I had to laugh...I actually had ONE hit song in the 80's, too.

17 years 2 weeks ago #4262 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic cancer jokes-not funny !!!!!
Yeah Zach that is cute and I may do small things joking around the house with my family to keep their spirtis lifted but to a point. I consider myself to have a great sense of humor and I am always looking for funny jokes to share with my family and friends. But tell me this do find these funny I don't.

Why did the cancer victim cross the road?
He was hoping to get hit by a truck.

What's the best thing about having cancer?
Shorter showers.

What's the difference between a skinhead and a cancer victim?
The skinhead's not going to die from a horrible, incurable disease.

What's the difference between a cancer victim and a guy with AIDS?
You won't get sick from f*cking a cancer victim.

How many cancer victims does it take to change a light bulb?
None: they're too weak to climb the ladder.

A cancer victim walks into a bar. The bartender says "So, what'll you have?" The cancer victim replies, "A malignant tumor eating away my decrepit body."

What I'm talking about there is absolutely nothing funny there. They can stick it, Joe :(

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne