My cat Fred

17 years 1 month ago #4307 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic My cat Fred
Thank you so much for your sympathy, JR. It really means a lot. Fred was more than a cat to me. He was a companion. And I miss him deeply. Sometimes I think he may have died from grief of missing me. I do feel so guilty.

Thanks for the pics of your Gertrude. She looks like a mess!! And I am so sorry about your Felix.

Thanks again,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #4301 by jrcanoe
Replied by jrcanoe on topic My cat Fred
I am sorry for your loss. I know how much a fur beast can mean to some one. I lost my Felix thanksgiving. I killed myself looking for him. I needed him to find him. He was the best scent trailer I ever had. I thought I didn't feel well because I was in mourning. It wasn't untill I started pissing tomato juice that I knew something else was up. He was almost 15 and I sometimes wonder if he could smell the cancer and knew it was time to check out. I have been angry with for leaving me when I needed him most.

I got me a new weenie. Her name is Gertrude. One of my goals is to train her to be a good dog and to outlive her. When she is tired she has the conforting lap mutt down pat. Awake she is a holy terror.

Take care John R.

17 years 1 month ago #4108 by Rosemary
My cat Fred was created by Rosemary
This is a photo of my Minx cat, Fred. We always called him the "Wildcat", because he WAS a wildcat and he made no bones about it. Fred had no tail.

I had to find a new home for Fred when I was dx'd with BC.  I had to move home with Mom, and she hates cats.  Fred passed away a few months later.

Fred was mean.  But, we learned to live together comfortably and we were both very happy together.  I miss him very much. :'(

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne