JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?

12 years 6 months ago #39552 by quinlanm
Replied by quinlanm on topic JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?
how about tattoos on left arm and pelvis???
PS. why cant you have a blood pressure cuff n the side you had cancer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #39477 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?
Pat , I have been off this site for awhile just trying to deal with a bunch of junk, then I get on and read your oddesey. I sure hope you are feeling better now . What a mess you ended up in!
I will have to stay on more to keep up with you, never a dull moment , huh? Did you ever think of taking a vacation in a sunny location like the bahammas instead of a hospital. Rocky

12 years 7 months ago #39185 by mamatrausch
Replied by mamatrausch on topic JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?
Pat
You have got to stay out of those hospitals!!! I think they have it out for you!! I sure hope by now all has calmed down some. You are in my prayers daily but this week I'm calling in my prayer warrior friends. Get well
Julie

T1/G3-CIS 10-01-2010
10-27-2010-Indiana Pouch

12 years 7 months ago #39167 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?
My problem with CT scans is the radiation. If they are absolutely positively necesary, OK (like my every-three-year CT urogram), but other than that? NO.

SA

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

12 years 7 months ago #39166 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?
Cancelled mondays PT/CT.....i would light up like a christmas tree. Throat still irritated and just too many irritations internally that will pick up that sugar. And you know what...why do i need it when they specifically came into my room ..all 3 doctors to tell me it wasn't lung cancer, it wasn't mets, it wasn't TB, it wasn't a wierd fungus..........a third of these bleeds they never find the cause. I mean they've been in there with a freakin camera..i have the films.......if i had no insurance i would make a bet they would not recommend the PT/CT.
They are pulling scare tactics on me now and admittedly its working but i'm not buying!
pat

12 years 7 months ago #39162 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic JUST DODGED ANOTHER BULLET...I THINK?
Goodness, my week was nothing at all. Just glad you are doing better and with all the "bad medicine" you seem to have gotten at the hospital I am at least glad you did get a good IR doc who could stop the bleed. Stay well and good thoughts coming your way for Monday's tests.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne