Animals are Caregivers!

12 years 8 months ago #39040 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Animals are Caregivers!
Thanks so much, Catherine. Lance really is a very sweet boy and he was so gentle with Jim when he came home from the hospital. I realized after I sent the picture to you that this was on our trip to the middle of Florida to meet our daughter who lives in Tallahassee to take him while Jim was in the hospital. Maybe that's why he is looking not so happy! Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #39036 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Animals are Caregivers!
Carla (jimswife) sent me a picture of Lance the Wonder Whippet, her wonderful animal caretaker. I'm sharing it here for everyone to see just how cute he really is!

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN
Attachments:

12 years 8 months ago #39023 by jimswife
Lance is our 3rd whippet we just love the breed as their personality is just the best. And they are a quiet breed. If a whippet barks there is a very good reason to bark. And is he ever fast! Just amazing. If I do say so, Lance is a very handsome boy!

I wish I knew how to add a photo. will have to look into that. Meanwhile enjoy your pups, all!

12 years 8 months ago #39021 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Animals are Caregivers!
Thanks! You have to get Lance on here. Whippets are such elegant dogs and their personalities so sweet!

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

12 years 8 months ago #39020 by jimswife
OM Gosh I have to find a way to post Lance's picture. Catherine your furry kids are adorable! Love the snow picture!

12 years 8 months ago #39019 by jimswife
Lance the wonder whippet is an awesome healer. When Jim first came home from the hospital last August he would lie on the bed next to him and have a look like he was truly concerned. Mike, if Lance had thumbs he might also have taken on the task of appliance changes etc. :lol: I am such a firm believer in the healing aspects of animals that Lance and I will start visiting a local nursing home to cheer on the residents. I am sure they as ell Lance and I will get a whole lot out of our visits!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne