How lucky can a gal with BC be?

12 years 2 months ago #40647 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic How lucky can a gal with BC be?
Hi Annie, happy for you that cancer is non-invasive! Sure hope BCG works for you. Love your attitude.
Wishing you the best.
Duke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #40644 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic How lucky can a gal with BC be?
Oncovite and Bladder 2.2 are very similar. Not cheap, but are reputable. My uro mentioned it (2.2) without any strong feelings either way. I decided that I spend $$ on other stuff, so why not. Been taking 2.2 for over two years now. Like my uro, I don't feel strongly either way. Figure, however, what could it hurt? I am a little queasy about a lot of the supplements on the market.

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

12 years 2 months ago #40642 by dieseldoc
Replied by dieseldoc on topic How lucky can a gal with BC be?
I didn't take supplements, but it couldn't hurt as long as you check with your doctor first. I am very very glad your cancer is noninvasive, you sound like a very nice person! :) :lol: :woohoo:

T1,NO,MO battling bladder cancer since 2005

12 years 2 months ago #40639 by annie
How lucky can a gal with BC be? was created by annie
Real good news from second pathology report. No sign of invasive cells. I will start the 6 week BCG Protocol at the end of Jan. I have a question for anyone... Did you take any supplements that your Dr. recommended? I have done some reading about Oncovite which Dr. Lammed had a hand in formulating. My doc is advising Bladder 2.2 I'm not too sure this isn't a waste of money or not...seems you could just take the individual supplements for a lot less money. In any event I am happy and positive and hoping for the best....

T1
N0
M0

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne