Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive

12 years 8 months ago #38662 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
LilBit, so glad you are coming to relax and do what you have to. It is something each of us has to come to in our own time. Stay strong and I pray for you each day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #38605 by LilBit4
Replied by LilBit4 on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
Herb I knew what you meant but can see where newer folks could get it wrong! *lol* Thank you for remembering me!

jimswife I cannot express how much easier it is to stay positive since my first visit here and after reading thru the posts of others' journeys. It is a rough road at times, but my prayers continue and with the love and support of family and friends here at ABCS forum that road seems a little less bumpy! Thanks so much!

12 years 8 months ago #38592 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
Lilbit, don't you feel more empowered now that you are on your way through your journey and have the support of the folks here? I know that I felt much as you did for my wonderful husband Jim when I first came. Full of axiety and so very fearful yet, like you trying to stay positive. You will do fine and know that we all continue to be here for you! Stay strong.

12 years 8 months ago #38590 by Herb
So true --- should have empasized 'Old Old" Padre --- I re-read and had same 'double take' ---well that is same as recalling some of my sermons: Did I really say that? Take Care, Herb†

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.

12 years 8 months ago #38589 by mmc
Careful there Herb. When an "old Padre" starts talking about "the other side", one may get confused. :)

Just kidding....but I did do a double take on that one. :D

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

12 years 8 months ago #38587 by Herb
Hey There Wee One: no doubt in this old Padre's way of thinking that you are going to do extra fine. Just 'continue to continue' and soon you will find yourself on the other side healed up and scheduling your checkups. Remembering you,Take Care, Herb†

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne