Neo After 3 Years and No Sleep

13 years 1 month ago #36707 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic Neo After 3 Years and No Sleep
Sorry Silk.....Holly (msnoregrets) had the same thing happen with her neo and she just got it taken out and now has a ileal conduit and she's extremely happy now that she's figured that one out.
There is someone at MD Anderson who can convert a neo to an Indiana but i posted it somewhere and now i have to find it. You might give them a call...it was a female uro.
pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #36705 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Neo After 3 Years and No Sleep
I wish I knew the answer; I would think you could use some type of Foley catheter to let yourself get some very much needed sleep. I'm sure Pat or someone here will be able to give you some hope. I'll remember you in my prayers; no one should have to live like you are doing. Hugs,

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

13 years 1 month ago #36704 by Silk
Neo After 3 Years and No Sleep was created by Silk
I always return to this helpfull site for advise, since June 2007!

I have had a neo for three years. The neo "flopped" and I need to cath ALL the time to void (every 2 1/2 hrs.)not a problem....

At night I am also up every two hours, any ideas what I can use to "get some much needed sleep".

I work 9 hours a day, very active, but getting tired after three years and not much sleep.

Any suggestions??????

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Silk

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne