× click the New Topic button to post

Quandary?? #2

6 years 7 months ago #45447 by Nancylhm
We went to the surgeon the other day and he wants my husband to try Neoadjunct Chemo for 2-3 months and then see if the non invasive cancer "might" be gone. I am trying to figure if this delay is necessary or should we just go for major surgery. any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne


Total Online: 0 Users and 2169 Guests 


Today Total Opened: 0 Today Total Answered: 0 Latest User: lvmdvdzv
Yesterday Total Opened: 0 Yesterday Total Answered: 0
Total Posts: 53704 Total Subjects: 7032 Total Users: 8734