Forum

× click the New Topic button to post

Bad News

11 years 7 months ago #18913 by balihigh
I had my second TURB on June 26 and the doctor removed 1 tumor from the roof of the bladder. Yesterday he called me with the path report. The report showed that the tumor had invaded the muscle. What a shock!!! I was not prepared for that news since I have read so often of the many TURBs people have. Then!!! the doctor says that he does not believe the report since it was on a stem. His plan for me is to take 12 more BCG + interferon treatments. What if he is wrong???

I have already decided that I am going to Sloan Kettering for their opinion since that seems to be one of the best places for bladder cancer. I called them today, had my reports from my doctor faxed to them and am now waiting to hear from them. If any of you have suggestions about Sloan Kettering, please let me know.

On top of that, I am still suffering from diarrhea and grumbly siomach. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for a week from Thursday. I am just so scared that the cancer has spread.
Balihigh

female 60
1/08 dx 4 tumors TURB
T1 G3
12 BCG + interferon
5/08 another tumor/TURB
9/08 RC illieal conduit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne

Users

Total Online: 0 Users and 1715 Guests 

Statistics

Today Total Opened: 2 Today Total Answered: 1 Latest User: njdoug
Yesterday Total Opened: 1 Yesterday Total Answered: 2
Total Posts: 53420 Total Subjects: 6982 Total Users: 8620
Powered by Kunena Forum