Thank you Sara Anne..I am going in the morning for a turbt locally..then on to UTSW for a consult next Tuesday..was getting impatient since I've been waiting for 6 weeks to get all tests done so I knew what I was dealing with so decided to get the biopsy done here..sure hope I made the right decision.
I have an appointment scheduled at UT Southwestern Medical in Dallas, but waiting to get an appointment at MD Anderson, also Mayo Clinic in Phoenix can also see me soon. CT scan shows probable T3, but no biopsy staging yet. It's been 6 weeks since symptoms started and feel like I need to get something fast. If anyone has any ideas on which place would be the best, please respond. I'm very confused on ratings and doctors.