Well my husband will find out on Monday ! Scheduled for bladder removal at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa.
The surgeon told us to watch videos on bcan.org to make decision on diversion type. We chose neo-bladder if possible. Decision will be made when surgeon opens him up and checks top of urethra if any cancer cells still around after the 3 months of chemo he just went through.
Lots of information online, Moffitt gave us a ton of reading material.
We just met with a urostomy nurse who went over everything again so we know what to expect in either case.
Taking each day at a time, and praying for a positive outcome.