I had my first TURBT Friday to remove a 1.4cm tumor. They found a second very small one that they burned off. I should hear from the path by Next Friday. The doctor told my wife that since they found the second one, they might want to start BCG
but needed to wait on the report first.
The TURBT went fine except for the normal having a cath feeling. They will remove it
tomorrow and hopefully all will be OK after that .
If I need BCG, I will certainly need some help in dealing with that.