× Welcome click the New Topic button to post

need some info

8 years 2 months ago #39251 by susankc
I need some information about doctors and referrals. I am 51, female, have started having blood in my urine, and some pain and pressure. I've had a catscan which showed thickening of the bladder walls and I have an appt. with the urologist who did a bladder sling for me two years ago in Nashville on Wednesday. I'm hoping that this is a sling issue BUT my dad had bladder cancer. Because of the family history, I'm extremely concerned and wish to be prepared to help deal with my anxiety. Does anyone here go to Vanderbilt for treatment? If my urologist recommends a cytoscopy (?), i want it done by someone who does it all of the time, not a general urologist. I live 110 miles from Nashville in western KY. It is the closest major medical center to me, but would be willing to travel elsewhere if necessary.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add Files.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne


Total Online: 1 User and 1699 Guests 

Legend: Site Administrator Global Moderator User Banned


Today Total Opened: 0 Today Total Answered: 0 Latest User: SchrockmonsterJr
Yesterday Total Opened: 0 Yesterday Total Answered: 0
Total Posts: 52935 Total Subjects: 6893 Total Users: 8479
Powered by Kunena Forum