Just diagnosed

7 years 9 months ago #51278 by Lupenbill
Replied by Lupenbill on topic Just diagnosed
Lilyg
Thank you so much for your response I'm sorry to hear that you also are dealing with the same. I hope that all comes out well for you. Yes there is a procedure scheduled on 6-17-2016 and we will have more information after the pathobiology report to get back. It's very difficult to relax and take a breath my wife and I both have trouble just getting through the day without thinking about it all day. All indications are that it was caught very early that does help with the prognosis as I understand. Thank you again for sharing we can use all the encouragement we can get.
Lupenbill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #51277 by LillianG
Replied by LillianG on topic Just diagnosed
Lupenbill, I'm sorry that you are going through this. I was in your shoes about a year ago, so I know exactly how you feel. It's much easier said than done, but try to relax - and remember to breathe.

I'm going to assume that your doctor has scheduled you for a TURBT to remove the growth and send it out for pathology to determine exactly what you are dealing with. Once that's done, you and your doctor(s) can determine the correct treatment plan for you.

Keep us posted on your progress and please feel free to ask questions. There is a wealth of knowledge and support available from the members at this site.

Take care,
LilyG

5/2015 4x2cm HG Ta Papillary TCC; 6 initial BCG followed by 3 sets of BCG maintenance. Ten scopes - all NED. Now at scope 1x year.

7 years 9 months ago #51276 by Lupenbill
Just diagnosed was created by Lupenbill
Just diagnosed with a 5mm tumor in my bladder . Needless to say I am frightened as is my wife I am a 53-year-old male in healthy other than this. Everything I have heard seems to indicate that everything will be fine. Is there anybody else in the same situation as I am any words of encouragement would help thank you for reading

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne