Still Continuing to Continue

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #52640 by Herb
Replied by Herb on topic Still Continuing to Continue
Yoo George:

Hey what you mean I am slow it has only been 5 months since you posted --- just call me speedy! Glad your still around :laugh:

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #52639 by Herb
Replied by Herb on topic Still Continuing to Continue
Hey Catherine:

I am so slow I was just passed by a turtle! Just wanted to say 2010 was a heck of a year --- I always looked forward to your moderator posts --- your picture was always intriguing to me -- never too old to flirt --- lov' Ya Take Care youngin!

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CatherineH

7 years 8 months ago #51616 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Still Continuing to Continue
Herb
Thanks for checking back in. We miss you and wish you well. Please keep checking in

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

7 years 8 months ago #51612 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Still Continuing to Continue
Hey Herb... Looks like both of us were in the bc "Class of 2010". I passed the six year mark in February. Thanks for checking in and I'm glad you are doing well. Here's to many more years of continuing to continue.

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

7 years 8 months ago #51603 by Herb
Still Continuing to Continue was created by Herb
I Feel bad for not checking in to at least add a message for people who are seeking hope. Come September 11, it will be six years since I said goodbye to my bladder, prostrate and cancer. I joined the "Bag People" and remain grateful to all those who helped me along the way including the info and encouragement of folks on this website. Bless one and all and I will try to remember (not one of my growing strengths)to check in to see if I can encourage or help. Bless one and all.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne